Monday 13 May 2013

Living on the edge


The Cliffs of Moher are breathtaking! When you stand next to the cliffs you realize how big the world really is. It just made me want to explore more of what’s out there. When I stood on the edge of the cliffs I felt invincible! At least until Tom yelled at us to get down! Although the cliffs are gorgeous, they are dangerous. One big gust of wind and it can blow you right over the edge. I had fun taking pictures hanging over the edge though J It was thrilling! The water there was so blue and the cliffs were so green. It was like someone came and painted the scene to perfection. We spent hours just walking the paths and enjoying the sights. I see now why this is one of the top tourist attractions of Ireland. I have been there once and I wouldn't say no to going there again! 





No comments:

Post a Comment