Monday 13 May 2013

3 more down


When I was in London I was able to check off three items on my bucket list! We started with a bang on Sunday by going to Stonehenge. On my list is to see the wonders of the world. I did not know that there are so many different wonders! I now have on down! Stonehenge is place of mystery and awe. How did these people create this magnificent structure.  And not only how but WHY!? There are multiple different theories, some involving magic, but we will never know the truth. Another mystery of the world.



The second item I checked off the list was going to Abbey Road! I crossed the same area and took the same picture as the BEATLES! EEK! A dream come true! Since I was a little girl my dad would play me the Beatles so it was incredible to be in a place that was such a part of my childhood J



The last thing I checked off was the London Eye. I have had a slight fear of heights and I told myself that if I had the chance I had to conquer that fear and hop on that massive Ferris wheel. Well the last day that we were in London was the day to check it off the bucket list. I am so glad that I took the plunge because the sights were incredible. I could see all of London from the top of the 443 foot Ferris wheel!


Throughout this entire study abroad experience I have checked off multiple items on my bucket list but for every one I check off my list, three more grow in its place!

No comments:

Post a Comment